The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time

by Mark Haddon | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by rem_LovesOU on 10/16/2011
Journal Entry 1 by rem_LovesOU on Sunday, October 16, 2011
Christopher JF Boone solves a crime.

Journal Entry 2 by rem_LovesOU at Carrollton, Texas USA on Saturday, March 09, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (3/9/2013 UTC) at Carrollton, Texas USA

As requested. Enjoy!!

Journal Entry 3 by debbie4osu at Lewisville, Texas USA on Monday, March 11, 2013
I wasn't interested in reading this book, until LovesOU gave it a good review, twice. In person, so I changed my mind. Thanks for the addition to Mount TBR!

Journal Entry 4 by debbie4osu at Lewisville, Texas USA on Thursday, January 29, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (1/30/2015 UTC) at Lewisville, Texas USA

Sending to Strasbourg for Passeur-X

Journal Entry 5 by wingPasseur-Xwing at Strasbourg, Alsace France on Monday, February 09, 2015
From Texas to old Europe, isn't it great ?
Thanks a lot, debbie4osu.

Journal Entry 6 by wingPasseur-Xwing at Strasbourg, Alsace France on Friday, March 20, 2015
I was interested by the title, but I did not like the content : it is not the kind of book that I am looking for.

Journal Entry 7 by wingPasseur-Xwing at Strasbourg, Alsace France on Thursday, April 02, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (4/2/2015 UTC) at Strasbourg, Alsace France

On its way to Germany.

Journal Entry 8 by Smalin at Trier, Rheinland-Pfalz Germany on Tuesday, April 21, 2015
Sent to me by Passeur-X as a wishlist book.
Thank you so much!
I was not yet able to get to it and I even missed on registering it until now because the last couple of weeks have been very rough.