The Bookwoman's Last Fling: A Cliff Janeway Novel (Cliff Janeway Novels)

by John Dunning | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingiwillrejoicewing of Fort Myers, Florida USA on 10/15/2011
Journal Entry 1 by wingiwillrejoicewing from Fort Myers, Florida USA on Saturday, October 15, 2011

This is my favorite of the Bookman series. It's #5 in the series, but is quite unlike the earlier books, & not at all dependent on them. Duplicate book.

Reserved for bookstogive's Mystery / Thriller VBB.

Well, nobody picked him, so I'm sending him to a friend for a Christmas/Get Well Soon/Happy Moving RABCK. :-D

Journal Entry 2 by wingiwillrejoicewing at A fellow BookCrosser, by mail -- Controlled Releases on Friday, November 30, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (11/30/2012 UTC) at A fellow BookCrosser, by mail -- Controlled Releases

Released to Dove-i-libri in Florida as a multi-purpose RABCK. ;-> Happy travels, little book!

Journal Entry 3 by Dove-i-Libri at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Wednesday, December 05, 2012
Holy Cow! this looks interesting! I haven't read any of this series, yet, but I'm looking forward to it! Thank you so much for thinking of me, IwillRejoice! Hope to meet up with you and BookLady331 one day soon, it will be fun!

June 5, 2018: Will use this book as part of my "2018 Reduce Mount TBR Challenge" (Link), and then share it as part of Booklady331's "2018 Keep Them Moving Challenge" (Link).

Journal Entry 4 by Dove-i-Libri at -- OBCZ, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Saturday, June 01, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (6/1/2019 UTC) at -- OBCZ, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Released as part of Booklady331's KTM Challenge (Link)

Sent to Tobysrus for release in her OBCZ at Boston Youth Hostel OBCZ (Boston Hostelling International).

☺ Happy Traveling, Book! ☺