Dark Predator (Carpathian)

by Christine Feehan | Romance |
ISBN: 0425241971 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Flossie771 of Villa Rica, Georgia USA on 10/14/2011
Journal Entry 1 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Friday, October 14, 2011
Hardback book

From the inside flap:

As brutal as the undead he hunted, Zacarias De La Cruz was a master executioner. Over the long, dark centuries, he plunged into so many battles they blurred into an endless lifetime of evil that hardened the soul of this merciless, ruthless and implacable dark predator.

Now his stark and savage journey is over. After a thousand years in a gray world,he has accomplished everything he set out to do. His brothers are safeguarded. Each has found a woman who completes him. And they are at peace. For his brothers, Zacarias has walked the edge of madness, but with centuries as a killing machine now left tot he past, and without a hunt to define him, Zacarias wonders, for the first time in his live, who he really is.

The answer awaits him back home in Peru, in an unexpected betrayal, in the vengeance of an old enemy, in the inevitable consequences of a bloody family legacy,and in the deliverance of a lifemate he never could have imagined.

Journal Entry 2 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Another book in the dark series.....I love Christine Feehan!!! Passing to JennyC1230 as she is reading this series too!!

Journal Entry 3 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (11/15/2011 UTC) at Villa Rica, Georgia USA

mailed

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Thank you! I love this series. Thanks so much of thinking of me.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, September 19, 2014
My Review: I enjoyed this book. Zacarias seems to be unlikable since he is so dominant and bossy, but I did like him! Sometimes you need to see deep inside a man to see what his true self is. ;-)

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, December 10, 2014
I am putting this into the Virtual Romance Bookbox for Round #13.

Journal Entry 7 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, January 06, 2017
The Romance VBB ended a few years ago, so I'm making this book available.