The Pilgrims and Plymouth Colony

Registered by elizardbreath of Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on 10/14/2011
Journal Entry 1 by elizardbreath from Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Monday, October 17, 2011
We purchased this at the Pendleton Friends of the Library book sale in Pendleton, OR, USA in October 2011.

Journal Entry 2 by HobbitGlen at Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Wednesday, October 09, 2019
I read this book for my 10th grade history. It was very informative, and I learned many things that I never knew about the pilgrims.

Journal Entry 3 by elizardbreath at Goodwill in Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Saturday, May 22, 2021

Released 3 wks ago (5/22/2021 UTC) at Goodwill in Bella Vista, Arkansas USA

To the finder of this book:

Thanks, and Happy BookCrossing! :)