A Tale Etched in Blood and Hard Black Pencil

Registered by Vistaman of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 10/13/2011
Journal Entry 1 by Vistaman from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, October 13, 2011
One of Brookmyre's best since his early novels. With immediately engaging characters and a plot that switches between their school years and the present day; I read this avidly. The author also restrains himself from rushing the conclusion - something that has flawed a few previous titles of his.

Journal Entry 2 by Vistaman at Edinburgh Castle in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (10/14/2011 UTC) at Edinburgh Castle in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Left in rack of tourist information leaflets.

Journal Entry 3 by Joanybabes at Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, January 18, 2014
Bought out of Save the Children shop on Byres Road. Not normally a fiction reader, but I love Chris Brookmyre's books and am working my way thru them in the wrong order! :-) Just started this one and it's drawn me in very quickly as usual.