Final Target

by Iris Johansen | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Smilin-Heart of Norfolk, Virginia USA on 9/25/2003
Journal Entry 1 by Smilin-Heart from Norfolk, Virginia USA on Thursday, September 25, 2003
Another great one by Iris.

"Melissa Riley arrives at her sister's isolated Virginia country home to find herself plunged into a deadly drama. There the renowned Dr. Jessica Riley is attempting to draw the daughter of the President of the United States out of a servere cataonic trauma. The last thing young Cassie Andreas saw was an organized team ruthlessly murder her nanny and the Secret Service agents sworn to protect her. But to free Cassie, Melissa and Jessica must trust a mysterious, charismatic man.

Michael Travis made his fortune in the international underworld. he risked everything to save Cassie during that terrible night of bloodshed. And he has entered into a secret bergain with the President. But is his show of concern all a treacherous charade? Melissa and Jessica have no choice but to accept Travis as their ally-and to follow a dangerous plan that will lead them into the world of a killer who'll destroy anyone standing between him and the..."

Journal Entry 2 by Smilin-Heart at trade via mail in Bremerton, Washington USA on Tuesday, October 21, 2003
Released on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 at trade via mail in Bremerton, Washington USA.

Sending this out in Trade

Journal Entry 3 by wingILuvToRead2wing from -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings --, Illinois USA on Sunday, November 9, 2003
I got this in a trade. It's going on my TBR pile for now.

I've never read anything by Iris Johansen, but one of my nieces seems to like her, so I thought I'd try her out. Thanks Smilin-Heart!

Journal Entry 4 by wingILuvToRead2wing from -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings --, Illinois USA on Friday, February 11, 2005
This is on its way to Jebbie74 as part of the Third RABCK Sweepstakes. Sorry it's late, but I wanted to give your mailman a break! I also sent a few BookCrossing Release Bags with it in case you want to release some of your books outside. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by Jebbie74 from Oshawa, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, February 23, 2005
Thanks so much, ILuvToRead2! The bags sure are going to come in handy as well!