Murder, My Suite (Bed-And-Breakfast Mysteries)

by Mary Daheim | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Cdn-Jane of Barrie, Ontario Canada on 10/11/2011
Journal Entry 1 by Cdn-Jane from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Another B&B Mystery and just when you hoped she'd left her troubles behind, Judith and Renie run into Judith's troublesome guests at a resort. As a Canadian I'm not sure I appreciate how she describes the Mounties.... but hey! Its a novel and it's fun!!

Releasing tonight at Thornton BC Meeting.

Journal Entry 2 by Nelle at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, October 12, 2011
I picked this up at the bookcrossing meetup last evening.

Journal Entry 3 by Nelle at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (4/11/2013 UTC) at Barrie, Ontario Canada

To the finder of this book:
Congratulations! You have just discovered the wonderful world of Bookcrossing. Please make a journal entry to let me know that my book has found a friend. Read it, if you wish, and let me know what you thought of it. Your journal entry can be Anonymous but it's much more fun to think up a Screen Name for yourself and become a member. BookCrossing is a very safe site and also a lot of fun! When you are finished with the book, pass it on to someone else or leave it somewhere "in the Wild". If you choose to join, please list "Nelle" as the person who referred you.
I hope you enjoy this book and BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by CynthiaRichard at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Friday, April 12, 2013
I received this book last night at a book crossing meeting.

Journal Entry 5 by CynthiaRichard at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (5/9/2013 UTC) at Barrie, Ontario Canada

This is the first Mary Danheim book that I have read and I will be reading more of her stories. It is amazing what guests at a bed and breakfast can get up to.

Journal Entry 6 by Cdn-Jane at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Thursday, May 09, 2013
Re-received book at BC meetup last night in Barrie. Was going to drop it in my condo's library, but a friend has taken it. She said that she'd be leaving it at their boat marina when done - they have a lending library there.