Under a Silent Moon

by Elizabeth Haynes | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingrahar109wing of Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on 10/7/2011
Journal Entry 1 by wingrahar109wing from Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Friday, October 07, 2011
from amazon:
In the early morning, the police are called to a suspected murder at a farm outside a small English village. A beautiful young woman has been found dead. At the same time, police respond to a reported female suicide. As DCI Louisa Smith and her team gather the evidence, they discover a link between these two women.

Journal Entry 2 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Monday, July 13, 2015
I have read three Elizabeth Haynes books, and this is the best so far. An intricately plotted, gripping thriller; I am glad to see this is the first of a series and look forward to reading the next one.

Journal Entry 3 by wingrahar109wing at Camel & Artichoke in Waterloo, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, January 11, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (1/12/2016 UTC) at Camel & Artichoke in Waterloo, Greater London United Kingdom

Being taken to the meet-up on Tuesday evening.

Hello!
And if you do choose to join, please consider using me, rahar109, as your referring member.
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 12, 2016
Picked up at the London BC Meet Up.

Journal Entry 5 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 15, 2016
A great thriller, my first Elizabeth Haynes book.

Journal Entry 6 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Wishlist Tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (11/15/2016 UTC) at Wishlist Tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to Tanamo.

Journal Entry 7 by wingTanamowing at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, November 18, 2016
The book has arrived safely. Thanks a lot.

Journal Entry 8 by wingTanamowing at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 07, 2016
Well plotted thriller that keeps you guessing till the end.

Journal Entry 9 by wingTanamowing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (12/13/2016 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

Mailed to another bookcrosser via the wishlist tag game.

Journal Entry 10 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Friday, December 16, 2016
Thank you for tagging me with this, I'm really looking forward to reading it.

Thanks too for the very cute Christmas card :-)

Journal Entry 11 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Friday, December 08, 2017
I have read three books by this author and this is by far the best, it had me hooked from the start! I've already put the next in the series on my wishlist.

Journal Entry 12 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Friday, December 08, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (12/8/2017 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

This is on its way to New Zealand as part of the Wishlist Tag Game, hope you enjoy this as much as I did :-)

Journal Entry 13 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Thursday, December 21, 2017
Thank you so much yorkshire-lass, for the book and the cute Christmas card :)
I haven't read any of this author's books, but judging from the comments above, this is a good one to start with!

Journal Entry 14 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Monday, May 20, 2019
Unfortunately, I seem to be the odd one out with regards this book :(
It really didn't grab me and I battled to finish it.

Released 5 mos ago (6/30/2019 UTC) at Bench outside Whitianga library in Whitianga, Waikato-Coromandel New Zealand

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry on the BookCrossing site (www.bookcrossing.com) to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous, or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that you were referred by keeta1. It’s all free, spam-free and confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address).
I hope you enjoy the book.
Happy reading!