Six Suspects

by Vikas Swarup | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by retromonkey of Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on 10/7/2011
Journal Entry 1 by retromonkey from Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Friday, October 07, 2011
Hello and welcome to Bookcrossing!

Thanks for picking up this book. Treat it nicely, enjoy reading it and let everyone know what you thought of it here; you can be anonymous if you like or you might want to join Bookcrossing, if you do you can follow the book's onward journey. Then, pass it on when the time is right.If you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me retromonkey, as your referring member.

Journal Entry 2 by retromonkey at Dolphin Cafe in Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Friday, October 07, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (10/8/2011 UTC) at Dolphin Cafe in Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

Taking to the meet up.

Journal Entry 3 by Beqi at Daventry, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Monday, October 10, 2011
I saw this on the table at the Towcester meet and thought I'd give it a go. Onto TBR!

Journal Entry 4 by Beqi at The Red Lion Public House in Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (7/11/2012 UTC) at The Red Lion Public House in Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

Taking a few books along this evening to add to the obcz book table. The place has very recently been taken over by new management, so really hoping we can still keep the table and introduce them to the world of Bookcrossing :-)

Journal Entry 5 by Jakesterii at Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Saturday, October 06, 2012
Found at The Red Lion in Fosters Booth (now under new management) which is undergoing a bit of a makeover, glad the new team are keeping the BCZ going and have actually put up some proper bookshelves.