I Still Dream About You: A Novel

by fannie flagg | Women's Fiction |
Registered by wingMyssCynwing of San Antonio, Texas USA on 10/6/2011
Journal Entry 1 by wingMyssCynwing from San Antonio, Texas USA on Thursday, October 06, 2011
*~* I bought this one off of Amazon for a Wishlist Tag Thread wish of jmsmom.
I read another copy a few months ago and really enjoyed it. fannie flagg is a wonderful author to spend time with. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by wingjmsmomwing at Newalla, Oklahoma USA on Thursday, October 20, 2011
Book arrived today. Thanks so much for sending it. I too really like Fannie Flagg so looking forward to it.

Journal Entry 3 by wingjmsmomwing at Newalla, Oklahoma USA on Sunday, November 11, 2012
Another good book by this author.

Journal Entry 4 by wingjmsmomwing at Wishlist Tag Game , a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (11/13/2012 UTC) at Wishlist Tag Game , a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

On its way to LovesOU for wishlist tag.

Journal Entry 5 by rem_LovesOU at Carrollton, Texas USA on Saturday, November 17, 2012
What a great surprise. Thanks to jmsmom.

Journal Entry 6 by rem_LovesOU at Carrollton, Texas USA on Sunday, April 27, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (4/26/2014 UTC) at Carrollton, Texas USA

Off to Florida as requested from the Gen Lit VBB. I enjoyed the book. Characters were well written. Good story. Hope you enjou it as much as I did.

Journal Entry 7 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, June 09, 2014
Thank you for the book. I am so excited to read the book.

Journal Entry 8 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, April 21, 2016
It is refreshing to read about women who are NOT 24 years old and a size 2. Fannie has a way of presenting women as they really are. This book will be travelling to waterfalling so I can keep this book in the BC family.

Journal Entry 9 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, April 21, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (4/21/2016 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! KTM RABCK

Journal Entry 10 by wingwaterfallingwing at Rockledge, Florida USA on Monday, May 02, 2016
Received book with today's mail. Fannie Flagg tells such good stories. Thanks so much for thinking of me.

Journal Entry 11 by wingwaterfallingwing at Rockledge, Florida USA on Wednesday, February 08, 2017
Very much enjoyed. Fannie Flagg does tell some good stories.

Hardcover.

Maggie Fortenberry, a former Miss Alabama and currently a real-estate agent, has become discouraged with her life and makes plans to change her path. Then reality happens.

Journal Entry 12 by wingwaterfallingwing at Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Friday, March 10, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (3/10/2017 UTC) at Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Sent as selected for the GenLit VBB.

Journal Entry 13 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Monday, March 13, 2017
Book arrived. I love Fannie Flagg and look forward to reading this. Thank you!