She Went All the Way

by Meg Cabot | Romance |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 10/5/2011
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, October 05, 2011
Book Description:

Success hasn't spoiled screenwriter Lou Calabrese -- it's just given her a taste for luxury. And it's put her in some bizarre situations -- like in a helicopter en route to the wilds of Alaska, sharing too-close quarters with the last man she wants to be with: Jack Townsend! Once a sexy nobody whom Lou helped make a somebody, Jack's just been dumped by a high-profile Hollywood airhead -- who's eloped with Lou's longtime love! So what else could go wrong?

Well...

Their pilot could try to shoot the most adored man in America. They could crash land in the icy, mountainous middle of nowhere. And at the worst possible moment, when survival should be their only consideration, Jack could start wondering if maybe he wasn't a wee bit too hasty for not giving this sexy screenwriter a second look -- while Lou could start noticing how superstar Jack is kind of hot after all...

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, March 07, 2014
My Review: I loved this book! It's part romance, part suspense, part zany story and great characters! I loved Lou and Jack, it didn't seem like they had anything in common, but sexual chemistry will not be denied.

Released 6 yrs ago (3/9/2014 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Giving to my friend angellc, she loves the Stephanie Plum series, so I think she might like to read this. Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 4 by angellc at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, June 29, 2014