Moonstone, The

by Wilkie Collins | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 9/27/2011
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Decided I'm more likely to get to the LibriVox version of this 1001 book than this little hardback, so it will be up for grabs soon.

Journal Entry 2 by 1001-library at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, October 03, 2011

Thanks so much for your donation hyphen8>
hyphen8
!

This book is now part of the 1001-library. If you want to take this book from the library but don't know how to proceed, please refer to the 1001-library bookshelf.

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Friday, February 10, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (2/10/2012 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Headed to Utah via media mail for flewry's US/Can 1001-Library VBB Round 2...and also being released for Secretariat's 2012 Never Judge a Book By Its Cover Challenge: week 6 (authors with names beginning in N, W, or Z for Waitangi Day).

Journal Entry 4 by wingperryfranwing at North Ogden, Utah USA on Monday, March 05, 2012
Received in today's mail - thanks hyphen8 for making this available. I love this cute little Oxford edition but I may need a magnifying glass to read the small print!

I found another copy of this at a thrift store so will be passing this one on.

Journal Entry 5 by wingperryfranwing at RABCK, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, July 03, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (7/3/2014 UTC) at RABCK, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Sending to BookBirds in NY. Saw this on your wish list. I have another copy of this so hope you enjoy it. This is a 1001 library book but I see that you are a member -- hope that is okay.

Journal Entry 6 by BookBirds at -- wild in the usa, -- Wild Released somewhere in USA -- USA on Saturday, July 12, 2014
Thank you so much for the RABCK from my wishlist! This is such a tiny book! At least it won't take up too much shelf space. A good thing because I started a ray for The Goldfinch because I didn't have shelf space! haha.