The Rehearsal

by Eleanor Catton | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingEdwardstreetwing of Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on 9/27/2011
Journal Entry 1 by wingEdwardstreetwing from Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Thank you for picking up this book! Please make a journal entry here to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that Edwardstreet referred you. I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it "in the wild" again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), and spam-free.
Meetup with other Bookcrossers
Would you like to meet Wellington Book Crossers? Contact Edwardstreet for more details

Released 7 yrs ago (2/16/2014 UTC) at —- by hand, post, or courier in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

In the mail to a BC friend, I have purchased Catton'd second book The Luminaries to read on holiday and this has languished on my enormous Mt TBR since purchased as part of a Trade Me bulk book buy several years ago.

I had intended to read it before The Luminaries but have run out of time. Enjoy Jill and pop back to me when you have read and hopefully enjoyed.