This is the Me I Would Be If I Dared

by Angela Smith | Poetry |
ISBN: 0956581927 Global Overview for this book
Registered by winglytteltonwitchwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 9/26/2011
Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, September 26, 2011
Bought from Angela at the Nottingham bookcrossing convention

Journal Entry 2 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (1/17/2012 UTC) at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

I bought this at the Nottingham Unconvention from the poet and I thought that the University might be a good place to release it. This way Angela's poetry will travel beyond the UK.

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, January 26, 2012
I couldn't figure out at first why you'd sent me a book of poetry, but then I saw the inscription and clicked as to who the poet is.

I'll definitely release it at the university - might read it first, though.

Thanks!

v

Journal Entry 4 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, March 17, 2012
An interesting collection of poems. As with any collection, there were some that really stood out, and some not so much, but I enjoyed most of them.

v

Released 7 yrs ago (3/18/2012 UTC) at University of Canterbury, English Building in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

On the free stuff table outside the English department.

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group.