Baby-Sitters Island Adventure (Baby-Sitters Club Super Special, 4)

by Ann M. Martin | Teens |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 9/23/2011
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Friday, September 23, 2011
1990 Scholastic trade paperback of the 4th book in the series. I found this copy today in the free books pile on the porch of Dimond Library.

Edit October 19, 2021: This was okay, but I just skimmed to end for time. It's an adventure, with the cover blurb, "Who thought they'd end up ...shipwrecked?" I really admire the illustration artwork, by a couple names I don't recognize. But the artists' ability to bring the characters to visual life is always astounding to me, even though I have done my own fair amount of human drawing. I currently have this ranked at #4557 on my ranked list of best-read books lately. Low, because it is geared to early teen kids, well below my ideal book age range. So kids can overlook that and enjoy this for its innocent adventure intrigue.

Released 1 mo ago (10/20/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library at 3934 Madrone Ave. in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Please look her up on Google, DuckDuckGo, and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.