Three to Get Deadly (Stephanie Plum, No. 3)

by Janet Evanovich | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by rockyhorror1978 of St. Catharines, Ontario Canada on 9/22/2011
Journal Entry 1 by rockyhorror1978 from St. Catharines, Ontario Canada on Thursday, September 22, 2011
"A "saintly" old candy-store owner is on the lam-and bounty hunter extraordinaire Stephanie Plum is on the case. As the body count rises, Stephanie finds herself dealing with dead drug dealers and slippery fugitives on the chase of her life. And with the help of eccentric friends and family, Steph must see to it that this case doesn't end up being her last..."

“We shouldn't teach great books; we should teach a love of reading.” - B.F. Skinner

Journal Entry 2 by rockyhorror1978 at St. Catharines, Ontario Canada on Friday, August 14, 2020
I'm culling the books in my house and releasing books that I am unlikely to read in the near future. This is one of them.

Released 1 mo ago (8/14/2020 UTC) at -- Somewhere in St. Catharines in St. Catharines, Ontario Canada

WELCOME TO BOOKCROSSING! YOU'VE COME TO A FRIENDLY PLACE!

Congratulations on finding this book and hope you enjoy it. I would be thrilled if you take the time to let me know what you thought of it by making a journal entry when you find this book and/or when you have finished reading it. Please feel free to explore bookcrossing and if you decide that you would like to join, tell them rockyhorror1978 sent you! :) It's a free and fun way to liberate your literature!

If you are going to share this book by passing it on or leaving it somewhere in the world to be found as a "wild release," let the world of bookcrossers know where and when by using it's unique BCID number and following the instructions!

Enjoy this book! "Make the whole world a library"

RELEASE NOTES: Being released in a box of free books on the lawn and if no one takes it, being donated to Value Village.