Angelology

by Danielle Trussoni | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Elizabeth101 of Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 9/22/2011
Journal Entry 1 by Elizabeth101 from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Hello and Welcome to Book Crossing!

So glad that you found my book and I hope you enjoy reading it. If you are new to Book Crossing be assured, you are with friends. The great thing about Book Crossing is that it is completely free and there are no catches. If you wish your journal entry can be made anonymously or you can (I hope you will!) join the thousands of others all over the world who are crazy about books. Your email address will never be disclosed to anyone and you will not receive any spam. Book Crossing.com has recently been supported by World Book Night in which 20,000 people gave away 1 million books absolutely free of charge (one of those was me!). Also if you sign up, book crossing will send you an email every time someone makes an entry on your book. You will be able to see what happens to it once you pass it on!

Journal Entry 2 by Elizabeth101 at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (11/23/2011 UTC) at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Mailed to fellow Bookcrosser

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, November 25, 2011
Thanks so much Elizabeth101 for this wishlist book, it's much appreciated & you're going on my "Wall of Fame" -well, it's more of a thank you list really........;o)

And thanks too for the lovely postcard of Bamburgh Castle which has reminded me that it's far too long since I visited beautiful Northumberland x

Journal Entry 4 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, June 16, 2012
"Breathtakingly imaginative, enthralling, thoroughly entertaining" says the back cover blurb - I can't argue with that as I found it compulsive reading.

While some of the secrets were easily worked out, one I certainly didn't see coming in the way it did & that was the revelation (seems an appropriate word to use regarding this book!) at the end, which in turn left me feeling surprised, disappointed.... & cheated - I wanted more! (I won't say why as don't want to spoil it for future readers)

It did take me so much longer to read than it should have. Why? Because I "had" to keep cross checking references with "Dictionary of Angels"....& what a lot I've learnt!

Thanks for sharing Elizabeth101, it will be moving on next month as part of the CHRISTMAS IN JULY Challenge :o)

Journal Entry 5 by wingPlum-crazywing at By post, Surprise Rabck -- Controlled Releases on Monday, July 02, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (7/4/2012 UTC) at By post, Surprise Rabck -- Controlled Releases

A Surprise RABCK released as part of the 2012 CHRISTMAS IN JULY Challenge (#3) to someone who has it on their wishlist :o)

Journal Entry 6 by wal-89 at Bradford, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, July 06, 2012
This has been on my wishlist for so long :) thanks so much for sending this book. I'm looking forward to reading it after wishing for it for so long!

Journal Entry 7 by wal-89 at Macclesfield Station in Macclesfield, Cheshire United Kingdom on Saturday, October 28, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (11/1/2017 UTC) at Macclesfield Station in Macclesfield, Cheshire United Kingdom

Had too many books on my TBR pile and am moving house so had a clear out. Safe travels little book!