Neena Gathering (Science Fiction)

by Valerie Nieman Colander | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
ISBN: 051700643x Global Overview for this book
Registered by MerlinAcan of Cambridge, Ontario Canada on 9/24/2003
Journal Entry 1 by MerlinAcan from Cambridge, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, September 24, 2003
This story is post-apocolypse survival for a young girl, and it's also the story of maturing in difficult times. Menaced by roaming bands of scavengers, alone and lonely on a remote West Virginia farm, Neena and her aunt battle to carve an exsistence from the ahses of an annihilated civilization. It's a very engaging read and one well worth your time.

Journal Entry 2 by MerlinAcan at Conestoga College - "A" Wing in Kitchener, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, September 24, 2003
Released on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 at Conestoga College - "A" Wing in Kitchener, Ontario Canada.

Find the Tim Horton's kiosk. Look for the shelf and bar tables. Look for it there.

Journal Entry 3 by MerlinAcan from Cambridge, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, October 29, 2003
I saw tonight that someone had put the book on the shelf in the womens washroom of the "A" Wing at doon campus of Conestoga College. I'm disappointed that they didn't journal, but I am glad they read it. I hope the next "finder" journals.
Go Hunting!