Pet Shop of Horrors, Book 2

by Matsuri Akino | Graphic Novels |
Registered by wingBluemchenblattwing of Paris, Ile-de-France France on 9/18/2011
Journal Entry 1 by wingBluemchenblattwing from Paris, Ile-de-France France on Sunday, September 18, 2011
Welcome to Chinatown, a mysterious place where rare and valuable commodities from around the world can be found. During your stay, be sure to visit Count D's pet shop, where love and dreams are sold in the form of mythical creatures - but not without a catch. The buyer must adhere to a set of rules, which if broken, may result in death... or worse.

Interesting.

Journal Entry 2 by wingBluemchenblattwing at Paris, Ile-de-France France on Thursday, March 15, 2012

Released 9 yrs ago (3/14/2012 UTC) at Paris, Ile-de-France France

Out to a fellow BCer!

Journal Entry 3 by lils74 at Kathmandu, Bagmati (incl. Kathmandu Valley) Nepal on Saturday, March 24, 2012
This arrived safely yesterday--boy, that was very quick mail! Thank you for sending it, I am really looking forward to reading it!

Journal Entry 4 by lils74 at Kathmandu, Bagmati (incl. Kathmandu Valley) Nepal on Monday, April 09, 2012
I read this just a few days after I received it--it was a lot of fun! I have a bunch of more serious books I'm in the middle of reading so I really enjoyed a lighter read! Count D is a really interesting character, and the cop who follows him around is really funny! The chapter in the museum was especially entertaining. And sad. So many species we'll never see again. Thanks for sending me this, Bluemchenblatt; I look forward to the other in the series you've sent me.

Journal Entry 5 by lils74 at Kathmandu, Bagmati (incl. Kathmandu Valley) Nepal on Friday, May 24, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (5/23/2013 UTC) at Kathmandu, Bagmati (incl. Kathmandu Valley) Nepal

Posted out for the wishlist tag game. Happy Travels, little book!

Journal Entry 6 by book-a-neer at Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, June 12, 2013
Thanks for sending this. Have never read manga before.

Journal Entry 7 by book-a-neer at Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Thursday, September 12, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (9/12/2013 UTC) at Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia

Released for t.he Alphabet VBB

Journal Entry 8 by rem_collin26 at Dasmarinas, Cavite Philippines on Wednesday, October 30, 2013
Thank you for this book!

---Done reading it, and it was great and also a bit funny. A really nice Manga!