Hand in Glove

by Ngaio Marsh | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingMoriquenwing of Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on 9/18/2011
Journal Entry 1 by wingMoriquenwing from Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Sunday, September 18, 2011
"All manner of friction fills the English country house shared by genteel retiree Percival Pyke Period and fuddy-duddy lawyer Harry Cartell. Until one of them, after a flamboyant dowager's treasure hunt party, is found murdered--face down in the mire of an open drain. Which of Superintendent Roderick Alleyn's suspects--linked by a tangled set of suspects--wore a crucial, missing pair of gloves to commit this dirty deed?"

Journal Entry 2 by wingMoriquenwing at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Thursday, October 27, 2011
This book is coming with me to the region of the Ardennes in Belgium where I will be staying almost a week. Where I might leave this book I don't know yet. But if you find it, I hope you will enjoy it and pass it on again!

Journal Entry 3 by wingMoriquenwing at Gare des Guillemins in Liège, Liège / Luik Belgium on Thursday, November 03, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (11/2/2011 UTC) at Gare des Guillemins in Liège, Liège / Luik Belgium

Ik heb dit boek achtergelaten op een bankje aan platform 7, waar ik een man het boek zag meenemen en ermee op de trein stappen richting Namen. Veel plezier ermee!

I left this book on a bench on platform 7, where I saw a man take the book and step onto the train leaving for Namur. Happy travels little book!

Journal Entry 4 by arry261 at Liège, Liège / Luik Belgium on Sunday, November 06, 2011
J'ai trouvé ce livre au quai 6 de la gare Liege-Guillemins le 2/11/11 vers 17h.