montana

by Debbie Macomber | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Caramae of Beneden-Leeuwen, Gelderland Netherlands on 9/17/2011
Journal Entry 1 by Caramae from Beneden-Leeuwen, Gelderland Netherlands on Saturday, September 17, 2011
Moving to Montana

Her grandfather wants her to move home, and Molly thinks she just might. His ranch will be a good place for her sons to grow up, a place to escape big-city influences. Then she learns -from a stranger named Sam Dakota- that her grandfather is ill. Possibly dying. Molly packs up the kids without a second thought and makes the long drive to Sweetgrass, Montana.
Once she arrives, she immediately has questions about Sam Dakota. Why is he working on her grandfather's ranch? Why doesn't the sherrif trust him? Just who is he? Despite everything, Molly can't deny her attraction to Sam - until her ailing grandfather tries to push them into marriage.
Moving to the state of Montana is one thing; entering the state of matrimony is another! Some borders aren't so easy to cross...

Journal Entry 2 by Caramae at Ingen, Gelderland Netherlands on Saturday, September 17, 2011

Released 10 yrs ago (9/20/2011 UTC) at Ingen, Gelderland Netherlands

Off to stock the new OBCZ at Tuinderij Ganzert. I hope it'll find a new home soon.

***
Congratulations! You found a wild book!
Please register it so we can see what happens to it in its travels. You can do so anonymously, or you can sign up (this is free) for BookCrossing. If the latter please name me, Caramae, as your referrer.
When you have finished the book you can release it again. Please make sure to register this too so we can continue to follow the book on its adventures. Thank you!
***
Gefeliciteerd! Je hebt een vrijgelaten boek gevonden!
Vul asjeblieft in dat je het boek hebt. Dit kan anoniem, of je kan je (gratis) aanmelden voor BookCrossing. Indien dat laatste wil ik je vragen of je mijn gebruikersnaam, Caramae, als referral wilt opgeven.
Wanneer je klaar bent met het boek kan je het weer loslaten. Registreer dit asjeblieft ook, zodat we de reis van dit boek kunnen blijven volgen. Alvast bedankt!