Wonder's First Race (Thoroughbred Series #3)

by Joanna Campbell | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 9/17/2011
Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Saturday, September 17, 2011
Picked this up at the Book Thing of Baltimore, MD.

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing at National Zoo in Washington, District of Columbia USA on Sunday, September 18, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (9/18/2011 UTC) at National Zoo in Washington, District of Columbia USA

Releasing this at the National Zoo for the You're Such an Animal 2011 Challenge!

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Washington, District of Columbia USA on Saturday, October 08, 2011
I took this book to the Netherlands, Gelderland, Apeldoorn

Journal Entry 4 by saskia74 at Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Monday, October 10, 2011
A friend found this book during here holiday and she took it home. We had a meeting in Doorn (Netherlands) and she gave the book to me because she knew I was active on bookcrossing! The book is now save in Tilburg and when I have read it I will leave the book at a nice place.