There Goes Santa Claus (Ivy Towers Mystery #4) (Heartsong Presents Mysteries #33)

Hello stranger!
by Nancy Mehl | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 9/12/2011
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, September 30, 2011
If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, December 11, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (12/11/2011 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! tag along book for Christmas and What's in A Name release challenges 2011

The meaning of the name Claus is Victory Of The People

The origin of the name Claus is German

Notes: Diminutive of Niklaus or Nicholas.

Journal Entry 3 by wingjmsmomwing at Newalla, Oklahoma USA on Wednesday, December 21, 2011
arrived today along with another Christmas book. Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by wingjmsmomwing at Newalla, Oklahoma USA on Friday, November 14, 2014
A quick and easy read. An ok story.

Journal Entry 5 by wingjmsmomwing at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (12/3/2014 UTC) at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

on its way to southernfryed for the Christmas surprise bookring.

Journal Entry 6 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Saturday, December 06, 2014
Book arrived today. I look forward to reading it. Love me some Christmas stories! Merry Christmas!

10/19/2015
I chose to read this book because it met the criteria for Plum-Crazy's What to Read for October theme-Creepy Crawlies (ANT is embedded in the title). At first, I had a hard time getting into the book because it is the 4th book in a series and I felt like I was missing a lot. However, I really enjoyed it, once it got to the meat of the story. I especially liked the christian values. The mystery was good and I didn't figure out who done it ahead of time. I will most likely save this book for a December release.

Journal Entry 7 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (12/1/2015 UTC) at Lexington, South Carolina USA

dropped in the mail

Journal Entry 8 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, December 26, 2015
Thank you, Southernfryed, for this book, one of three included in my US Secret Santa package. I love mysteries and look forward to reading this one.

Journal Entry 9 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, February 15, 2017
I read this back in early December and intended to release it as part of the Christmas challenge, but we all know how life gets in the way!

This is the 4th (and currently last) in the Ivy Towers Mystery series. I hadn’t read the first three, but found this enjoyable on its own (though I would like to know more about Ivy’s character). I’ll keep an eye out for the earlier installments.

Late one night, a man in a Santa suit falls off the roof of the house Ivy shares with her husband, Amos. Santa is dead when he is found in the snow-covered yard. But what was he doing on their roof in the first place? They have no children and it’s not quite Christmas Eve yet anyway. And was it the fall that killed him?

This was a quick read that kept me turning the pages. There were many sympathetic characters and I enjoyed the descriptions of small-town life. So many cozies take place in small towns and I just love reading about people sharing meals, meeting for coffee, etc. There’s something so soothing about it. Hard to explain!

There is a distinct Christian thread in the book – the author’s website describes her work as “faith-filled” – but I don’t think it would be too intrusive for non-believers.

Thanks again for sharing this, Southernfryed!
----------------
I will offer this in Ollie1976's VBB.
Unclaimed in Ollie1976's VBB which has now finished.

Offering in bookstogive's Mystery/Thriller/Suspense VBB (Round 19)

Journal Entry 10 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Thursday, January 24, 2019
Not requested from the VBB, so it's now available.

Journal Entry 11 by wingeponine38wing at Little Free Library, 67 Ashland St. in Malden, Massachusetts USA on Thursday, February 14, 2019

Released 8 mos ago (2/14/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library, 67 Ashland St. in Malden, Massachusetts USA

Hope it finds a new reader!

Released for 2019 Keep Them Moving Challenge hosted by booklady331.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book!