The Virgin's Lover

How About You?
by Philippa Gregory | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 9/12/2011
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, November 10, 2011
If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, August 05, 2018
I really do not like Robert Dudley. He did not deserve his wife Amy who loved him unconditionally. Gregory does write a well researched book but I felt The story was drug on and could have been a hundred pages shorter.

Reserved for books I’ve actually read virtual book box

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, August 09, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (8/9/2018 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! RABCK to Elizardbreath for the Books I've Read VBB

Journal Entry 4 by elizardbreath at Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Saturday, August 18, 2018
Thanks so much for sending this my way! I love anything that has to do with the British monarchy.

Journal Entry 5 by elizardbreath at Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Monday, August 27, 2018
Ugh. I've read a lot about the Tudors but this was the first story that brought their characters to life in this way. I DESPISE this depiction of Dudley. His wife surely did seem to be quite naive, but never deserved the treatment she received here. It was hard not to sympathize with Elizabeth---she was made to be quite a vulnerable young woman here. It's interesting to speculate on what their characters may have been. I enjoyed the book. Thanks!