The Gemini Contenders

by Robert Ludlum | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0553282093 Global Overview for this book
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 9/8/2011
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Thursday, September 08, 2011
1976 Dial Press hardcover, with dust jacket, Book Club Edition. This was on my list of best past thrillers to read when I bought this copy today for 25 cents from the sale shelf at Dimond Library.

I can let this go after I read:
1971 The Scarlatti Inheritance [read 2015]
1972 The Osterman Weekend [read 2012]
1973 The Matlock Paper [read 2009]
1973 Trevayne [read 2019]
1974 The Cry of the Halidon [read 2012]
1974 The Rhinemann Exchange [read 2020]
1975 The Road to Gandolfo [read 2021]

Edit March 7, 2021: This was okay, but I just skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #2295 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (3/8/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library at 5070 Congress Ave. in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Please look her up on Google and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.