How Much Joy Can You Stand? A Creative Guide to Facing Your Fears

by Suzanne Falter-Barns | Health, Mind & Body |
Registered by JesseBC of Duluth, Minnesota USA on 9/22/2003
Journal Entry 1 by JesseBC from Duluth, Minnesota USA on Monday, September 22, 2003
If you're an entrepreneur holding tight to that big idea, a writer with writer's block, or anyone afraid to "go for it!" this is the book for you. In fresh, funny language amply laced with wisdom, How Much Joy Can You Stand? gives you a wealth of ways to break through those walls to creative expression -- and provides the inspirational kick in the pants you've been waiting for.

Available for loan.

Journal Entry 2 by JesseBC at to a fellow trader in Irving, Texas USA on Thursday, October 23, 2003
Released on Thursday, October 23, 2003 at to a fellow trader in Irving, Texas USA.

Journal Entry 3 by amymehta from Media, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, October 29, 2003
Got this as a book exchange. I've already read parts of it, and it has some great ideas for uncovering the blocks to creativity. It got me writing a lot of things I had been putting off for a couple of months now. The author shares her own story to provide inspiration - good book!

This book is now a bookring, see below for the list.
***Please obtain a delivery confirmation before sending to the next person so that we can track the package in the event it is lost.***
I can't wait to see what all of you think of it :)

1. Red (IL)
8. Blondiesan (PA)
9. kalipriestess (FL)
10.Back to me (TX)

Amy

Journal Entry 4 by Red from Arlington Heights, Illinois USA on Friday, November 14, 2003
Received in the mail from another BCer. I think there's a bookring or ray on this . . . so now have to seek out the list (revised post: just looked at the post preceding and see the list is right there). Thanks for sending!

Journal Entry 5 by Red from Arlington Heights, Illinois USA on Sunday, November 23, 2003
Interesting read but not completely what I was expecting. Will get this onto its next reader early this week. [addendum: sent via media mail 11/28]

Journal Entry 6 by cooknwithts from Lebanon, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, February 28, 2004
Received the book and I will pass it on ASAP!!!

Journal Entry 7 by cooknwithts from Lebanon, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, May 28, 2004
Finally, this book will be on its way! I apologize for having it for so long. I was going through some personal issues, and quite honestly, I didn't even CARE about feeling joy in my life. Having overcome those hurdles, I sat down and REALLY read through this book. I did all the exercises and lists, and many thoughts in the book hit home with me. I run a few businesses, and setting myself up for failure is pretty much a daily thing. This book made me take a long honest look at myself, and why I sabotage myself and my successes. I enjoyed this book, it was a great read, and I'm hoping that there is still a website regarding it!