Claimed by Shadow

by Karen Chance | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by wingyorkshire-lasswing of Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on 9/4/2011
Journal Entry 1 by wingyorkshire-lasswing from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Sunday, September 04, 2011
Thank you for picking up this book and logging on to the website, I hope you enjoy reading it, when you have finished it please make a journal entry so that I know what you have decided to do with the book next. If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free and completely private your e-mail address is never given out) please say yorkshire-lass sent you. Happy BookCrossing!

Amazon Editorial Review

Clairvoyant Cassie Plamer has inherited new magical powers-including the ability to travel through time. But it's a whole lot of responsibility she'd rather not have. Now she's the most popular girl in town, as an assortment of vamps, fey, and mages try to convince, force, or seduce her-and her magic-over to their side. But one particular master vampire didn't ask what Cassie wanted before putting a claim on her. He had a spell cast that binds her to him, and now she doesn't know if what she feels for him is real-or imagined...

This is the second book in the series and I'm really getting into it, can't wait to get my hands on number three!

Journal Entry 2 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, September 05, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (9/6/2011 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

This is on its way to ossiefry in Portugal as part of the Wishlist Tag Game. Hopeyou enjoy this as much as I did.

Journal Entry 3 by Ossiefry at on Monday, September 12, 2011
Thanks for sending this, I'm already enjoying it! :)

Journal Entry 4 by Ossiefry at on Thursday, September 15, 2011
Loved this book, number 3 already orderd! :)

July 2012:
Reserved for chucklesthescot's UK/EU UF/PNR/horror VBB.

Journal Entry 5 by Ossiefry at Wishlist Surprise, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, September 01, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (9/1/2012 UTC) at Wishlist Surprise, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

As this book didn't end up going in the UK/EU UF/PNR/horror VBB, I've found someone who was wishing for it!

Hope you enjoy this surprise RABCK!

Journal Entry 6 by footymadgill at Croydon, Surrey United Kingdom on Thursday, September 20, 2012
Woo hoo, a wishlist book....sent along as a surprise with a wishlist tag book....thank you!

Journal Entry 7 by footymadgill at Ipswich BC Unconvention in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Friday, September 21, 2018

Released 8 mos ago (10/5/2018 UTC) at Ipswich BC Unconvention in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

After being boxed for a few years, these books are now out in the wild!