Diamond Mask (Galactic Milieu Trilogy)

by Julian May | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 9/3/2011
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Thursday, October 27, 2011
This book is available and will be released soon into the wild

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Monday, October 01, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (10/1/2018 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 3 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Saturday, October 27, 2018
The Big Box O' Books arrived safely today - many thanks! I'll try to find lots of different places to release these, so that your books might report back from several different towns and states. (The cover's really eye-catching!)

The book's from May's "Galactic Milieu" series, which I couldn't get into, so I expect I'll pass this along unread, handsome cover and all {wry grin}.

{There is a TV Tropes page on the series, with some entertaining tidbits.]

Journal Entry 4 by wingGoryDetailswing at Yuddicky Farm Conservation Area in Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (10/31/2018 UTC) at Yuddicky Farm Conservation Area in Nashua, New Hampshire USA

I left this book, bagged against the elements, on the information kiosk at the Lovewell Pond trailhead; hope the finder enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in NH here.]

*** Released for the 2018 Keep Them Moving release challenge. ***