Minding Frankie

Read!
by Maeve Binchy | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingheartthumperwing of Hutchinson, Kansas USA on 8/29/2011
Journal Entry 1 by wingheartthumperwing from Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Wednesday, February 01, 2012
My daughter gave this a ten.

When Noel learns that his terminally ill former flame is pregnant, he reluctantly agrees to care for the baby girl.

Released 8 yrs ago (5/1/2012 UTC) at Bookbox in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Added to the Books You've Actually Read Book Box.

Journal Entry 3 by bookstogive at Springville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, May 19, 2012
I am taking this book from the Books I have Read Bookbox, Thanks for including it! I am looking forward to reading it and then passing it on.

Journal Entry 4 by bookstogive at Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Monday, January 29, 2018

Released 2 yrs ago (1/29/2018 UTC) at Waldwick, New Jersey USA

Released as part of the Tag Game.
To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 5 by spoiledrotten at Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Saturday, February 03, 2018
Received in the mail as part of the US/Canada wishlist tag game.

Thanks so much

My daughter enjoyed this.

Journal Entry 6 by spoiledrotten at Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Monday, October 19, 2020
On reserve for Squeakychu for the wishlist tag game.

Journal Entry 7 by spoiledrotten at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, October 19, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (10/20/2020 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

Sending to Squeakychu for the wishlist tag game, a book for her LFL.

Journal Entry 8 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, October 25, 2020
Thank you so much for this book. I'll be sure to add it soon to my Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) as I declined the offer of playing the tag game. I do hope this book gets more journal entries as it continues to travel..