Fool Me Once

by Fern Michaels | Women's Fiction |
Registered by wingminesaynwing of Huron, Ohio USA on 8/28/2011
Journal Entry 1 by wingminesaynwing from Huron, Ohio USA on Sunday, August 28, 2011
Received from my older sister to share with others...

From the back cover: Fern Michaels delivers a wonderfully intertaining novel about the things we do to protect the ones we love and the happiness life can bring when we least expect it...

Journal Entry 2 by wingminesaynwing at Huron, Ohio USA on Sunday, April 19, 2020
Secrets will out in this novel by Fern Michaels. For Olivia Lowell, it will be finding out that the mother she believed died in childbirth, didn't. For Olivia's dad, Dennis Lowell, it will be explaining why he lied to Olivia all these years. As secrets of the past mount up, it is up to Olivia to deal with them all.

Still, in the process, Olivia will meet the love of her life, Jeff, and she will achieve what her mother wanted for her. She will even save a few dogs, Yorkies, along the way. But will it all come out right in the end? For Olivia? For Dennis? For Jeff? For Cecil? For Gwen and Jill?

This is a tale of redemption, forgiveness, love, AND dogs. Lots of yapping dogs (Which one IS Cecil?).

Book_Drunkard'c challenge for dogs on the cover

Journal Entry 3 by wingminesaynwing at Osgood, Indiana USA on Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (5/26/2020 UTC) at Osgood, Indiana USA

"No two persons ever read the same book."--Edmund Wilson

Sharing this book with the wider world--enjoy!
I have either registered it, or received it from another person who is willing to share it, too. Consider logging onto www.bookcrossing.com and letting us know where it is been and where it is going next. It can be done anonymously or join the site as a member.

Dogs on the cover, one of the monthly challenges. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by book_drunkard at Osgood, Indiana USA on Saturday, May 30, 2020
Received today.

I just LOVE the cover of this book!
Thanks for sharing with me.