Girls in Their Married Bliss

by Edna O'Brien | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by CatharinaL of Pirkkala, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on 8/26/2011
Journal Entry 1 by CatharinaL from Pirkkala, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Friday, August 26, 2011
O'Brieniä Tampereen pääkirjaston vaihtohyllystä, mmm.

Journal Entry 2 by CatharinaL at Pirkkala, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Friday, August 26, 2011
Varattu hippaleikissä Soozreaderille.

Lähetetty postissa perjantaina.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Thank you very much for this wishlist book!:)

Journal Entry 4 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Tuesday, December 17, 2013
I enjoyed reading this book, Thank you for sharing it! It was interesting to read how the story of Baba and Kate continued after the second part:)

This book will continue its travel as soon as I manage to get to the post office, hopefully before holidays...

Journal Entry 5 by wingSoozreaderwing at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, December 19, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (12/19/2013 UTC) at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

This book travels to the next reader as a part of the First sentences VBB! Happy reading!:)

Journal Entry 6 by wingbook-a-neerwing at Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Thursday, January 09, 2014
Looks quite interesting! Thank you.

Journal Entry 7 by wingbook-a-neerwing at Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, January 02, 2019
Not sure I understand what the author is trying to say in this book but I did finish it so....

Journal Entry 8 by wingbook-a-neerwing at Little Free Library, Kent St in Hawthorn, Victoria Australia on Thursday, April 11, 2019

Released 9 mos ago (4/11/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library, Kent St in Hawthorn, Victoria Australia

If you have found this book please know that it is a travelling book. It is not lost. You see, we at bookcrossing, love our books so much that we like to share it with the world. Read it if you think it's interesting enough and/or pass it on to someone who might enjoy it as well.