Revenge of the Wrought-Iron Flamingos (Meg Langslow Mysteries)

by Donna Andrews | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by lovemylife of Campbellsport, Wisconsin USA on 8/18/2011
Journal Entry 1 by lovemylife from Campbellsport, Wisconsin USA on Thursday, August 18, 2011
This is a relaxing cozy mystery read.

Journal Entry 2 by lovemylife at Campbellsport, Wisconsin USA on Monday, December 12, 2011
I'm mailing this book to flyingeagles.

Journal Entry 3 by flyingeagles at Springville, Tennessee USA on Monday, December 19, 2011
I received this great looking book along with others that was offered as a RABCK on the forums, thanks so much for selecting me as a winner. I am looking forward to reading it very soon and then passing it on.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbookstogivewing at Taneytown, Maryland USA on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (1/17/2012 UTC) at Taneytown, Maryland USA

Released as part of the Wishlist Tag Game, I hope you enjoy it!

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels around from reader to reader.

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using meBOOKSTOGIVE
as your referring member. Be on the lookout for other books left in the "Wild"!

Journal Entry 5 by wingmaryzeewing at Taneytown, Maryland USA on Thursday, January 26, 2012
Thanks so much, Bookstogive! I started this series last year, and this is the next one to read so it won't be here long.

Journal Entry 6 by wingmaryzeewing at Taneytown, Maryland USA on Monday, September 03, 2012
This is an enjoyable cozy mystery, the 3rd in the Meg Langslow mystery series. Set near Yorktown, Virginia, this one takes place during a craft fair and reenactment weekend, reliving the Battle of Yorktown that ended the American Revolution. Meg's iron works are in demand, especially a set of wrought-iron flamingos she made as a special order. The usual hijinks ensue, with her crazy and widely spread family members, multiple cousins included.

I've read the 2 previous mysteries, and am enjoying getting to know Meg and her various family members. Meg seems very down-to-earth, with her crazy relations providing the hilarities in this series.

Thanks to the previous readers for sharing this one. This is now reserved for an upcoming cozy mystery bookbox (unless I decide to succumb to the Animal challenge, and decide to use this one as a wild release ;)

Journal Entry 7 by wing6of8wing at Westminster, Maryland USA on Friday, June 08, 2018
Sadly, MaryZee passed suddenly in September 2012. MaryZee's daughter is now ready to rehome her mom's books and I was willing to collect and redistribute them to keep her literary legacy alive.

Journal Entry 8 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, June 09, 2018
In memory of MaryZee, I hope this book will continue to travel and find many eager readers. Thank you, 6of8, for bringing me this and other books Of MaryZee's to share.

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 10 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Journal Entry 11 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Wheaton Plaza in Wheaton, Maryland USA on Saturday, July 21, 2018

Released 11 mos ago (7/21/2018 UTC) at Wheaton Plaza in Wheaton, Maryland USA

This is a themed release (ING in the book title) for a BCinDC meetup at Panera.

--------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 12 by wingSqnutZipswing at Wheaton, Maryland USA on Saturday, July 21, 2018
Picked up this book from the pile of books at the July BCinDC meet-up.
The title and cover art caught my eye.

Journal Entry 13 by wingSqnutZipswing at Library - best small town library in the US in Haines, Alaska USA on Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Released 9 mos ago (8/22/2018 UTC) at Library - best small town library in the US in Haines, Alaska USA

To the person who finds this book.....
Keep it or release it, read it or not, but please make a journal entry to let me know it's been found. Keep it, pass it on to a friend or release it into the wild.... let the journey continue.....

If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! You can remain anonymous or join BookCrossing, it's free and loads of fun.

Journal Entry 14 by wingSqnutZipswing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Sunday, September 16, 2018
I just wanted to let all of the BC'ers who journaled this book in the past that I released this book 3 wks ago (8/22/2018 UTC) at the award winning Haines Borough Public Library in Haines Alaska- voted by the Gates Foundation as the best small town library in America.

Journal Entry 15 by wingSqnutZipswing at Library - best small town library in the US in Haines, Alaska USA on Sunday, September 16, 2018

To the person who finds this book.....