Rotten School - Shake, Rattle and Hurl

by R. L. Stine | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingkiwiinenglandwing of Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on 8/16/2011
Journal Entry 1 by wingkiwiinenglandwing from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Wacky stories from a US boarding school where naughty pranks and mischief rate much more highly than education.

Released 10 yrs ago (9/24/2011 UTC) at Britannia Nottingham Hotel 🏨 in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom

Journal Entry 3 by lytteltonwitch at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, September 26, 2011
Picked up at the Uncon in Nottingham as I liked the title of the book for themed releasing.

Journal Entry 4 by lytteltonwitch at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Released 10 yrs ago (11/2/2011 UTC) at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Posted to a fellow bookcrosser because I have a warped sense of humour and I am sure that a suitably themed release can be arranged for the book.

Journal Entry 5 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, November 15, 2011
I'm sure I'll be able to find somewhere suitable for this one...

^ ^
=+=
v

Released 10 yrs ago (3/18/2012 UTC) at City Mall (Cashel Street) - details in notes in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Left on a bench in the container mall.

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

^ ^
=+=
v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group.