The Chocolate Cat Caper

by JoAnna Carl | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0451205561 Global Overview for this book
Registered by loveamystery of Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on 8/14/2011
Journal Entry 1 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, August 14, 2011
This one is being sent to a sweeps winner.

Journal Entry 2 by loveamystery at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, August 14, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (8/14/2011 UTC) at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

This book is on its way to a sweeps winner. Congrats foxyfiona1986 and I hope you enjoy this one from your wishlist.

Journal Entry 3 by foxyfiona1986 at Swindon, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Saturday, August 20, 2011
This book SO me! I don't know if it is in my wish list but I think it is. Will double check in moment. But I can't wait to read it Chocolate and Cat perfect my 2 loves in life. I will report back when I have read it. Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by foxyfiona1986 at Swindon, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 22, 2011
I so so love this book it so a must read. I want more of the series now!

Journal Entry 5 by foxyfiona1986 at BCUK Unconvention 2011 in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 22, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (9/25/2011 UTC) at BCUK Unconvention 2011 in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom

I hope however gets this enjoys it as much as me!

Journal Entry 6 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, September 26, 2011
Picked up at the Uncon in Nottingham as it looks like a quick light read

Journal Entry 7 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (11/2/2011 UTC) at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Being posted to a fellow bookcrosser. I personally didn't bother reading it but I liked the title so have fun with it.

Journal Entry 8 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Chocolate and cats - I can't imagine why you thought of me ;-)

v

Journal Entry 9 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, December 08, 2011
A fun story, very much the definition of a "cosy mystery". And it looks like there's several more books in the series too - I'll have to keep an eye out for them.

v

Journal Entry 10 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, December 12, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (12/12/2011 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

On its way back to the UK, as a (very belated - sorry!) sweepstakes prize.

v

Journal Entry 11 by wingReetPetitewing at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Friday, December 30, 2011
This is a well travelled book, going to New Zealand & then back to Nottingham! Thanks very much futurecat.

From Amazon:
Looking for a fresh start, divorcée Lee McKinney moves back to Michigan to work for her aunt's chocolate business-and finds that her new job offers plenty of murderous treats to chew on.

When a high-profile defense lawyer dies after eating a cat-shaped chocolate laced with cyanide, it's up to Lee to find out who tampered with the recipe-before she and her aunt end up behind not-so-chocolate bars.

Journal Entry 12 by wingReetPetitewing at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Friday, January 13, 2012
An OK cosy mystery. Lee says the wrong words such as 'sinus' for 'cyanide'. I think this is to add humour but gets a bit annoying.
Liked the chocolate facts.

Journal Entry 13 by wingReetPetitewing at Divine Cafe in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Friday, January 20, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (1/21/2012 UTC) at Divine Cafe in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom

To be taken to the BC meet up

Journal Entry 14 by waderwoman at Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 23, 2012
Picked this up at the jolly meet up cos of its title- chocolate and cats- whats not to like??!

Journal Entry 15 by waderwoman at Cathedral Square in Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Friday, April 06, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (4/4/2012 UTC) at Cathedral Square in Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

If you are reading this then you have found me!
Please do a journal entry-Thanks xx
I left this on the bench next top the Elephant Sculpture.
I thought it fairly topical as its almost Easter!.