Mad Dash: A Novel

by Patricia Gaffney | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by SeeLifeMarvels of Pensacola, Florida USA on 8/14/2011
Journal Entry 1 by SeeLifeMarvels from Pensacola, Florida USA on Sunday, August 14, 2011
Picked this book up last year, but, apparently, never registered it. Read it sometime late last summer. Now I'm making room on the bookshelf.

"...a novel about the funny ways love has of catching up to us despite our most irrational efforts to leave it behind."

"Every book, every volume you see here, has a soul. The soul of the person who wrote it and of those who read it and lived and dreamed with it. Every time a book changes hands, every time someone runs his eyes down its pages, its spirit grows and strengthens ..."

Carlos Ruiz Zafon (The Shadow of the Wind)

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 2 by SeeLifeMarvels at Cordova Mall - World Market Entrance in Pensacola, Florida USA on Thursday, December 15, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (12/15/2011 UTC) at Cordova Mall - World Market Entrance in Pensacola, Florida USA

Hello!
What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift, no strings attached. You may keep it forever and ever, pass it on to a friend, or release it.

If you are new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site, welcome! Enjoy the site, the book and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using me, SeeLifeMarvels, as the member who referred you. Or you may remain anonymous!

If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book! Either way, I hope you'll journal so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey.

Happy reading and Happy BookCrossing!