Dragon

by Clive Cussler | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Crossing-Guard of Langdon, Alberta Canada on 8/13/2011
Journal Entry 1 by Crossing-Guard from Langdon, Alberta Canada on Saturday, August 13, 2011
Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thanks for taking the time to read my journal. The book you've found is now yours, no strings attached! You can keep it forever or read it and pass it along like I did. It would be great though, if you could take the time to write a quick note so that I know it found a new home. You can stay annoynomous or sign up. It is free to join and no one gets your email address (plus no spam). If you sign up you will also get notifications if anyone else journals about this book, which is exciting. Please consider using Crossing-Guard as your referring member if you do sign up. Who knows how far this book will travel...

I love Clive Cussler so when I saw this book at a charity book sale I jumped at it. Perfect summer reading!

Journal Entry 2 by Crossing-Guard at Joshua Tree Café, Edmonton Trail in Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, August 13, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (8/13/2011 UTC) at Joshua Tree Café, Edmonton Trail in Calgary, Alberta Canada

This was a typical Clive Cussler novel, great adventure with Dirk Pit where once again he cheats dealth and saves the world. I had a real chuckle when Clive Cussler showed up... if I was an author I would total do that. As long as you suspend reality this is a great story!

Are you in the Calgary area and interested in meeting up with other Calgary BookCrossers? Please check out our facebook group, "BookCrossing Calgary" for details on how. Meeting are held on the second Saturday of every month at the Joshua Tree Cafe starting at 11am. New Crossers are always welcome.

Journal Entry 3 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, August 14, 2011
I got this at the August meeting. Add to my pile - and I am back in school!

Journal Entry 4 by megami-no-ushi at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 09, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (9/9/2017 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taken to the September meeting: Not my Cup of Tea.

To the finder:

Journal Entry 5 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 09, 2017
Brought home from the September meetup.

Journal Entry 6 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, November 27, 2019
Real page turner, underwater mystery, international espionage, you name it. Even a bit of romance. Good holiday read.

Journal Entry 7 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, December 13, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (12/13/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am taking this to the December meetup at Cravings Restaurant.

Journal Entry 8 by AnnaDevika at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, December 14, 2019
Captured at local meetup, to be released at little library in Evanston.

Journal Entry 9 by AnnaDevika at 1 of the Lil Lib.s NW ( Happy Hunting! ) in Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, December 14, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (12/14/2019 UTC) at 1 of the Lil Lib.s NW ( Happy Hunting! ) in Calgary, Alberta Canada

Wild release in little library on Evansridge Court NW