corner corner A Boy of Good Breeding

A Boy of Good Breeding
by Miriam Toews | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 8/12/2011

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, August 12, 2011

I bought this book at the Friends of the Library used book store in Rockville, Maryland, USA.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, June 27, 2017

This is a second copy of a book I already have. I'll release this book at some point.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Released 4 mos ago (12/19/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The 2017 What's in a Name Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess . The title of this book contains the names REED, EDI, and ED.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, December 31, 2017

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA on Saturday, April 07, 2018

Planned Release in 1 day (4/22/2018 3:00 PM UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a
library!