Go Ask Alice

by Unknown | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by debnance of Alvin, Texas USA on 9/20/2003
Journal Entry 1 by debnance from Alvin, Texas USA on Saturday, September 20, 2003
My rating is based on the reading of a book over thirty years ago, when I was just a young teenager. I remember being powerfully moved by this book. It will be interesting to reread it and see what I think of it as an adult.

Journal Entry 2 by debnance at West Gray Cafe in Houston, Texas USA on Tuesday, March 09, 2004
Released on Tuesday, March 09, 2004 at West Gray Cafe in Houston, Texas USA.

Journal Entry 3 by thamusician from Sugar Land, Texas USA on Tuesday, March 09, 2004
picked this up at the bookcrossing meeting tonight

Journal Entry 4 by thamusician from Sugar Land, Texas USA on Thursday, March 18, 2004
Since the book is written in diary format, it only took me three hours to read, so the excuse that this book is too long is not a valid one. Everyone must read this book, both teenagers and adults. Extremely powerful and sad.

Journal Entry 5 by jdallas279 from Sugar Land, Texas USA on Thursday, March 18, 2004
Thamusician gave this to me today. She will bring it to the next bookcrossing meeting. I should finish the book by then.

Journal Entry 6 by thamusician from Sugar Land, Texas USA on Saturday, April 30, 2005
JDallas279 never got a chance to read the book. Just wanted to journal that I still have the book, if anyone is interested.

Journal Entry 7 by thamusician at -- Airports and Planes in Houston, Texas USA on Monday, December 15, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (12/15/2008 UTC) at -- Airports and Planes in Houston, Texas USA

Will leave somewhere in the airport, most likely a women's bathroom