Pursuit

by Elizabeth Jennings | Romance |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 8/8/2011
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, August 08, 2011
Book Description: A shocking betrayal...her father's murder...and a life-threatening accusation...Heiress Charlotte Court has walked into a waking nightmare-one that sends her running from her wealthy home to anywhere she can hide.

Across the border in Mexico, Charlotte creates a new identity and finds refuge in the battle-torn arms of Navy SEAL Matt Sanders. Fleeing his past, Matt yearns to protect her and replace her pain with pleasure. But Charlotte can't trust anyone, not even someone she's starting to love. She knows she's a target-and out of sight, a soulless killer is zeroing in on his prey...

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, February 13, 2019
My Review: I really enjoyed this book! I love the main characters: Charlotte and Matt. Both have been broken, but they meet while they are recovering together in San Luis, Mexico. My only complaint was the killer and the man who hired him took up too much of the book for my taste. I just skimmed most of that.

Released 2 yrs ago (2/18/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library - Noonday Creek Trailhead in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left in the Little Free Library on the Noonday Creek Trailhead near Downtown Woodstock. Enjoy!