Oh, Baby! (The Whitney Chronicles Series #3) (Life, Faith & Getting It Right #24) (Steeple Hill Cafe)

by Judy Baer | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by snowy652 of Abbotsford, British Columbia Canada on 8/7/2011
Journal Entry 1 by snowy652 from Abbotsford, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, August 7, 2011
From the moment we met, obstetrician Clay Reynolds scorned my profession as a birthing coach. His scathing remarks left me crying on the shoulder of my potbellied pig, Gertie! It seems only the handsome doc's eight-year-old son, who thinks I hung the moon, can make Clay be civil to me.
Clay is a great doctor and loving father. And we're finding a lot in common as we volunteer together at a free clinic. But he's still frowning at me in the delivery room.

So how can I convince him God gave me skills that complement his own? Maybe with a little help from above I can change Clay's attitude toward doulas in general… and me in particular.

***it was ok -- I have enjoyed other books by this author a lot more

Released 10 yrs ago (8/7/2011 UTC) at To the next participant in Bookring/Bookray, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- Canada

safe travels