Sweet Trouble

by Susan Mallery | Romance |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 8/5/2011
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, August 05, 2011
Book #3 in the Keye's Sisters Trilogy:

Jesse Keyes has done some serious growing up. With a steady job and a vibrant four-year-old son, Gabe, she's in a far better place than when she left Seattle five years ago.pregnant and misunderstood by almost everyone in her life.

Now it's time to go home and face her demons. But her sisters, Claire and Nicole, aren't exactly impressed with the new and improved Jesse. And then there's Matt, Gabe's father, who makes it clear that he never wants to see her again despite the lust that still smolders between them.

Jesse doesn't know if she can make up for all the mistakes of her past. But the promise of sweet nights with Matt might just give her the extra incentive she needs to make it worth the trouble..

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, January 24, 2018
My Review: I love Susan Mallery's books, but this one had a very unlikable character. The main guy Matt just bugged me. His ex girlfriend Jesse returns to town 5 years later with a 4 year old son. She tells him it's his and he is surprised. When they broke up he said she was sleeping with other men and didn't believe her when she said she was pregnant, she left and he didn't see her until now. He grew up without a dad, and a single mom raised him. Just so many things about him annoyed me, it made it hard to finish.

I have the two other books in this series, I think I am going to just release them all, maybe they can find a reader to enjoy them.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Little Free Library - Bells Ferry Rd in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, August 03, 2018

Released 2 yrs ago (8/3/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library - Bells Ferry Rd in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left in the Little Free Library on the Noonday Creek Trail near downtown Woodstock. Enjoy the book!