Mystery of Metru Nui (Bionicle Adventures #1)

by Greg Farshtey | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 8/5/2011
Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Friday, August 05, 2011
Bought at a used book sale.

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing at Dulles Expo Center in Chantilly, Virginia USA on Friday, August 05, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (8/5/2011 UTC) at Dulles Expo Center in Chantilly, Virginia USA

This book is being released at Brickfair 2011, a LEGO Fan Festival.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, August 15, 2011
I loved the book, but I didn't really like the ending. Because, it seemed like you knew it the whole time.