Room

by Emma Donoghue | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 0330519026 Global Overview for this book
Registered by hanja-panja of Gamle Oslo bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on 7/26/2011
Journal Entry 1 by hanja-panja from Gamle Oslo bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Tuesday, July 26, 2011
The narrator of Emma Donoghue’s “Room” is a 5-year-old boy who leads a busy life. “We have thousands of things to do every morning,” Jack tells the reader, and he seems to mean it. Jack is a smart, eager kid with a great imagination and unlimited energy. But he and his mother have been trapped in the 11-by-11-foot room of the title since the day he was born.

Journal Entry 2 by hanja-panja at FK Norway in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (7/26/2011 UTC) at FK Norway in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway

This is the first book to be put on FK Norway's book crossing shelf. I hope to see it reach many readers!

Journal Entry 3 by winglunaciawing at Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Tuesday, November 20, 2018
I popped by Oslo Visitor Centre to see if there was anything interesting on the OBCZ shelf, and I found this book. I have been wanting to read it, so it's coming home with me.

Journal Entry 4 by winglunaciawing at Grünerløkka bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Sunday, April 26, 2020
I really enjoyed this book. The story is told from the five-year-old Jack's perspective, which makes it pretty unique.