Dr. Franklin's Island (Readers Circle)

by Ann Halam | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by squidgete of Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on 7/25/2011
Journal Entry 1 by squidgete from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Thursday, August 04, 2011
At my school

Released into my classroom for the use of my students! 104 at The Learning Community Charter School. 6 to 12th grades, small ratio of students to teachers, great place to be.

Journal Entry 3 by squidgete at Jimmy Carter Middle School in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Sunday, July 15, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (7/14/2012 UTC) at Jimmy Carter Middle School in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Released into my classroom for the use of my students!

Journal Entry 4 by wingFlyingStarOBCZ2wing at Flying Star - Juan Tabo in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Friday, October 11, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (10/11/2013 UTC) at Flying Star - Juan Tabo in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Many of the books here don't seem to be registered, so I'll register a few of other people's books while I'm here. Registering and checking today. Squidgete and ABQbobcat are the people in charge of maintaining this official bookcrossing zone. On the shelf and ready to be read as of 10 11 2013.