New Voices II

by George R. R. Martin | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 7/22/2011
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Friday, July 22, 2011
1979 Jove paperback of the sf anthology by Campbell Award Nominees. I found this copy a couple days ago in the free books pile on the porch of Dimond Library.

I can let this go after I read these, and also:
1977 Callahan's Crosstime Saloon [read 2020]
1979 The Hollow Man (novella) Lisa Tuttle [read 2021]
1979 Lady of Ice (novella) Guy Snyder [read 2021]
1979 The Dancer in the Darkness (novella) Thomas F. Monteleone [read 2021]
1979 Twilight Lives (novelette) Jesse Miller [read 2021]
1979 Satan's Children (novella) Spider Robinson [read 2021]

Edit April 18, 2021: These were pretty good. But I just skimmed to end for time.

Journal Entry 2 by eastbaybookmisr at LFL - Laurel Ave (4020) #45408 in Oakland, California USA on Monday, April 19, 2021

Released 3 yrs ago (4/19/2021 UTC) at LFL - Laurel Ave (4020) #45408 in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Please look her up on Google, DuckDuckGo, and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.