Track Random Acts of Kindness
"Books say: She did this because. Life says: She did this. Books are where things are explained to you; life is where things aren't. I'm not surprised some people prefer books. Books make sense of life. The only problem is that the lives they make sense of are other people's lives, never your own."
- Julian Barnes
- Date confirmed for 2020's BookCrossing 24 hour Readathon!
- What are you reading whilst practicing social distancing?
- A message from Ballycumber
- News from the Store: BCday Supplies now available
- Bug Alert - Daily Digest email