Track Random Acts of Kindness
"Bea says that the art of reading is slowly dying, that it's an intimate ritual, that a book is a mirror that offers us only what we already carry inside us, that when we read, we do it with all our heart and mind, and great readers are becoming more scarce by the day."
- Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- BookCrossing Day: the supplies have landed!
- Contact Us is back up; backlog is now cleared
- BookCrossing Day Contest: the winners!
- Volunteer Support Team not receiving messages via "Contact Us"
- BookCrossing Day Contest: vote now!