BC Day Contest 2020: the winners! And now: the new design is in the Store

Forum » BookCrossing Site Announcements | Refresh | Search

Sort Options 

Complete Thread
Hello dear BookCrossers! I'm here today to tell you which design has won this year's BookCrossing Day Contest. It was another exciting edition with lots of great ideas!

I'm very happy to report that once more, there were no designs that got no votes at all! Every design got voted for, and not just once; in other words, if you entered and did not win, keep in mind that some people loved your design best of all.

Now for the part you've all been waiting for... the winners.
First of all, the third prize goes to bassongirl and her bright yellow Ballycumber made from Ballycumbers! That one makes the sun shine down on you when you look at it, it looks so sunny. Congratulations!

Second prize is for happilyevrafter, who entered the cool design with the slogan 'To read or not to read: Not even a question!' That's one we can fully get behind. Congratulations to you, too!

And finally, congratulations to Necoconeco who drew the wonderfully colourful design that won first prize! You did a great job on that one. Next week, you'll see it pop up in the Store.

You can see all the designs again on https://www.bookcrossing.com/bcdayvote . Feel free to pick your personal favourite, view it in full size, save it to your computer and use it in our Bookplate creator for your personal BookCrossing day bookplates.

Thank you, participants, for giving us your best! And thank you all for voting. Let's all go out on April 21st, and make this another BookCrossing Day to remember!

It was a hard decision this year.

I'm a winner!! Thanks a lot to everyone... You made my day!

I voted for you!

Congrats to the winner and all, but in my haste to try and create a bookplate with my favourite I've stumbled into a problem. I've saved the image to my PC, I went to create the bookplate, but the only image it will let me use is an image I stored in there previously. How do I make it add the image I want to the image gallery so that I can make a bookplate from it? Am I missing a page to help me here? I looked in the FAQs but couldn't find it.
[Sorry its slightly off topic but maybe someone else will have problems too and my question will help them as well]

How do I make it add the image I want to the image gallery so that I can make a bookplate from it?

Look for the word 'add' above the images in your gallery.

Yesterday it didn't work but today - sorted! Thanks :D

To the winners.

To the winners

X 2 :-)

Was lots of creativity among the works!

Congrats! There'll be a new Supply Store order in my not-too-distant future!

Congratulations! I'll be making an order in the forseable future

Can we see how many votes each entry got? And will the store have the Bookplates that did not win?

Can we see how many votes each entry got? And will the store have the Bookplates that did not win?

They never publish the votes and only the winning entry will be ready in the shop.
But from the others you can make in the shop an own label.

Well done and well deserved. It was a hard choice this year because there were so many great designs. I will have to check out all of them as I haven't been back to the page since I voted (I wish I could have stuffed the ballot box for all the great choices to be honest).

I forgot the new BC Day Contest bookplate would be out soon and placed a bookplate and Econolabel order just 4 days ago.

Guess I'll have to do another. Can't be without BC Day bookplates, can I?

You can never have to many BC labels and the money spent goes directly to the site

All the entries were awesome so hard to choose!! Great job everyone!!

I totally forgot to look out for the voting.
Great work bassongirl!!

We seem to like trees a lot...

Great designs. I always buy some from the store.

You’ve probably already mentioned it but when will the BC day labels be going up for sale

when will the BC day labels be going up for sale

As soon as I get them done and I'm working on them now. This week, for sure.

Epic :)

They're available now, you got the first order in! 😄

Yeah got my order in, Didn’t realise I was the first to place an order 😅for them though. I just saw and bought.

I voted for the Ballycumber made of Ballycumbers. I am so excited you won!

Have used Contact Me but I never know if those get through. My order is #8958 and is still showing as Awaiting processing

My order is #8958 and is still showing as Awaiting processing

I'll look into it right away!

My order is #8958 and is still showing as Awaiting processing

I'll look into it right away!

Thanks Moem!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.