Happy holidays to all!

Forum » BookCrossing Site Announcements | Refresh | Search

Sort Options 

Complete Thread
It's the holiday season in many places in the world... and we want to wish you a happy, healthy and peaceful one! We hope you'll be able to share some pleasant time with family, friends, pets or books.

It's also a good time for gifts... and here's what we're getting you this year: a lovely little bug fix. Ardik found the error in the site code that caused the message...
Please Note: This member prefers not to be contacted regarding trades, swaps or wishlist exchanges.

... to be displayed every time you'd send someone a PM, regardless of the setting in the member's profile. He fixed it for us, and now that setting is again working as it should!
Thank you so much, Ardik, that's a very nice gift.

Best wishes from all of us, to all of you!

Oh yes, that is a goodie! Lovely! Well done!
thank you again, Awesome Ardik :-)
Happy Holidays everyone!

Oh yes, that is a goodie! Lovely! Well done!
thank you again, Awesome Ardik :-)
Happy Holidays everyone!

My sentiments exACtly, NuKnees😉...and in addition to THANKing AWEsome ARdik💖, I'd also like to extend a WORLD of THANKS to ALL of the others there on AWESOME TEAM BALLYCUMBER💖, who do all they do to keep the GIFT of BOOKCROSSING going on a daily basis, in order that we may continue to enJOY trying to bring JOY to others by sharing the gift of reading through our continuing efforts to make the WHOLE WORLD a LIBRARY!!!📚JOY to the WORLD, PEACE on EARTH, and Holiday Blessings to ALL!!!😊XO

It sure is. Makes BC more friendly again.
Seasons Greetings to one and all.

Good news indeed! A lovely solstice gift {wry grin}. Thanks so much!

Good news indeed! A lovely solstice gift {wry grin}. Thanks so much!

Yep thanks for that :D

Happy holidays to all!

And thanks SO MUCH for Ardik and everyone behind the scenes who keeps BookCrossing running for us. What a gift!

Happy Holidays, Happy Christmas, Happy Hanukkah to all. We appreciate all the wonderful things you do for us.

to all of you and a happy 2020!

Thankyou Ardik! :O)

...and to the many others who help keep this site running.

so we all can enjoy ourselves with bookcrossing in so many ways.
You are brilliant!!!!

Thank you and happy holidays!

for this bug fix, and all the previous ones,
and the future ones too :o)
Happy New Year!

I didn't realise it was a bug - I just thought I was finding the less friendly bookcrossers, time and again. And as I was usually offering RABCKs, not asking for books, I just assumed they wouldn't mind being contacted for that !

I didn't realise it was a bug - I just thought I was finding the less friendly bookcrossers, time and again.

Not wanting to trade makes people less friendly?
I'm friendly, I swear! I just have enough books...

Thanks a lot ardik :)
And best wishes for the new year.

Thank you for all that you do. Special thanks to the wonderful Ardik for fixing that bug for everyone. XX

and a big thank you

and a happy new year!

wingBadgerjimwing 2 wks ago
Hooray!
Thanks for getting that corrected.

I wish you all the best and hope to see you again somewhere around this year.

I wish you a very happy 2020!

Many thanks from San Diego!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.