Happy New Year, dear BookCrossers!

Forum » BookCrossing Site Announcements | Refresh | Search

Sort Options 

Complete Thread
For most of you, today is the first day of 2019 and we are hoping that this will be a great year for all of you!

BookCrossing made some exciting steps forward last year, and you were with us all the way; your continued support made it all possible and worthwhile. Thank you for being here! We hope that you'll stick around and help make this another year full of friendship and good books.

We firmly believe that sharing books helps us all understand each other better, and that by doing so, we are not just promoting literacy and re-use, but also peace. And if that's not a worthwhile goal, then we don't know what is.

Have a great, happy, healthy New Year... a year of wonderful books and wonderful friends.

PS. We will also kick off the annual BookCrossing Day Contest today or tomorrow, so stay tuned!

And to you Ballycumber.
Where would live be without BC.
Thank you.

to everyone on Bookrossing.com

wingDiane-Fraserwing 5 mos ago
👍

Hear, hear...on all points!!! 😉

This is my favorite place to be. Thanks and Happy New Year to all the founders, staff, and volunteers that keep it running. And to all my BookCrossing friends I've met in person and/or online through this amazing site.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to every bookcrosser

From me as well! (Just finished registering a bunch of new books with my latest Supply Store order of labels - took a while to get used to writing "2019"!)

a happy and healthy new year, filled with good books and good friends

Just got my MacBook back from the shop, so I've been "offline" for a while. (Don't have a SmartPhone)

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.